Independence Premises Liability Lawyer
If you have been the victim of a criminal attack on commercial or rental property, it may be very important to consider whether property conditions — and specifically a lack of adequate security — may have enabled that attack. If an alarm system failure enabled serious damage to your business or valuable personal property, you may also have legal recourse.
Decades of Experience Handling Injury and Property Damage Lawsuits
If you believe someone's negligence in maintaining safe conditions on his or her property helped cause your injuries, the metro Kansas City security negligence attorneys at Humphrey, Farrington & McClain are here to thoroughly assess your case.
You can choose to work with a law firm that has built a strong legacy in Missouri and nationally, having obtained historic verdicts and many multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in a range of premises liability, personal injury and other civil litigation cases. Our experience and capabilities extend to cases involving:
- Physical attacks on inadequately secured, poorly lighted or otherwise dangerous property, when the property owner has failed to take reasonable safety measures
- Major property claims against alarm companies whose products fail to fulfill their intended purpose, enabling business burglaries and other damaging intrusions
Personal Dedication and Strong Knowledge of Premises Liability Laws
Many security negligence cases involve a landlord or business owner who is aware of significant criminal activity on his or her property and fails to take reasonable measures to ensure tenants' and visitors' safety. Issues that can arise include:
- Inadequate lighting in parking lots, ramps and common areas where attacks are most likely to occur
- Failure to maintain secure, functioning locks, doors and windows
- Lack of security cameras or other security equipment comparable to that of other property owners in an area of known risk
Always a Free Consultation, With No Fees Unless We Take Your Case and Win
You can count on an honest, knowledgeable assessment of all your legal options when you contact our Independence premises liability lawyers by calling 888-353-0491 or by contacting us online.
If we proceed with a lawsuit, that means we believe in your case and will cover all investigative and case-building costs until we reach resolution on your behalf. You can focus on physical and personal recovery while we focus on seeking all the compensation you deserve.
More On Premises Liability:
• Frequently Asked Questions About Premises Liability
• Trespassers and Premises Liability FAQ
• Keeping the Premises Safe
• Toxic Substances on the Property
• Criminal Acts by Third Parties
• Liability of Tenants & Landlords
• Liabilities of Contractors and Construction Companies