Missouri Boat Accident Attorney
Humphrey, Farrington & McClain, P.C., is known on a national level for impeccable trial preparation and courtroom prowess that has delivered more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts since 1984 for people who have suffered serious injuries in car, truck and recreational vehicle accidents.
If you were hurt in a recreational vehicle accident — or if you are grieving the loss of a loved one due to a fatal accident on a Missouri roadway or waterway — having effective legal counsel on your side could be critical to obtaining just compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages.
Motor vehicle accidents are a significant part of our law practice. If you have an injury claim from a car, truck, motorcycle or other type of vehicle accident, please see our motor vehicle accident website.
Proven Ability to Earn Positive Results in Complex Accident Cases
The true causes of auto, boating and recreational vehicle accidents are not always readily apparent — and insurance companies are intent on settling potentially large damage claims as quickly and cheaply as possible. We frequently enlist accident reconstruction experts and other qualified professionals to help us evaluate all angles on your case and uncover evidence critical for pursuing the full, just compensation you deserve.
Exposing Serious Product Defects and Manufacturer Negligence
Our lawyers' experience and proven litigation strength cover recreational vehicle accident and wrongful death cases arising from:
- Car accidents and other roadway collisions caused or worsened by auto defects — including those involving seat failures, tire failures, fuel line problems that enable car fires and overall vehicle design deficiencies
- SUV and van rollover accidents that raise issues of vehicle stability and crashworthiness
- Railroad crossing accidents, often due to poorly maintained or malfunctioning signals and safety equipment
- Bus accidents caused by inadequate vehicle maintenance, driver negligence or other factors
- Boating accidents as well as personal watercraft and ATV accidents
Always a Free Consultation. No Attorneys' Fees Unless We Get Results for You.
When you need legal counsel, turn to a Missouri law firm with a national reputation for integrity and results. Should your case require litigation against a manufacturer or insurer with substantial financial resources, you will benefit from our ability to finance all costs of your case — however long it may take. Contact us online or call 888-353-0491 to speak to a Kansas City recreational vehicle accident lawyer at our firm about what happened and to discuss legal options.