- Attorney Advertisement: This is an advertisement for legal services. The content on this website is merely legal information and should not be construed as legal advice. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Past Results Are Not Guaranteed: This website contains reference to past case results. Prior results do not guarantee the same results in the future.
- Certification/Specialty Disclaimer: The information on this website is not meant to state or imply that attorneys are specialists or experts. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar approve or review certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship Is Formed Through This Website: The content of this website is for information purposes only. The use of this site and the sending or receipt of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship between Humphrey, Farrington & McClain (“HFM”) and any user. Additionally, e-mail or other communication with HFM through this site does not contractually obligate HFM to represent you. An attorney-client relationship is not created until HFM enters into an express mutual written agreement with you.
- Contingency-Fee Arrangement Notice: To the extent that HFM’s legal services are available on a contingent basis or no-recovery-no-fee basis, the client may be responsible for expenses or costs.
- Designated Attorney Responsible for Web Site: To the extent state bar rules require HFM to designate a single attorney responsible for this website, HFM designates Lauren McClain, 221 W. Lexington, Suite 400, Independence, Missouri 64050, (816) 836-5050 as the attorney responsible for this site.