Bold labels are required.
The legal team at Humphrey, Farrington & McClain believes that engaged clients are one of the essential elements of a successful personal injury case. Client engagement is highly correlated to client knowledge. At Humphrey Farrington, we strive to give our clients the knowledge they need to stay the course to obtain the most successful outcome in their case.
We offer a variety of personal injury resources through our personal injury websites, blogs and articles.
HFM personal injury websites:
- General Personal Injury Law
- Missouri Nursing Home Abuse
- Popcorn Lung Disease
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos Cancer
- Nationwide Trucking Law
- Estate Planning
HFM personal injury blogs:
- General Personal Injury Law Blog
- General Trucking Law Blog
- Kansas City Personal Injury Attorneys
- Kansas City Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Consumer Resource Links
Kansas City residents can also find a vast amount of valuable information from government websites. Federal websites offer information regarding recalls, defective products and car accident statistics.
Some of our favorite government websites include:
- Recalls.gov: Your one-stop shop for all of the most recent recalls of defective consumer products such as cars and children's toys.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: In addition to also containing recall information, the FDA website hosts a variety detailed content regarding how to safely use pharmaceuticals and other medicines.
- National Highway Traffic Administration: The NHTSA offers valuable information related to driving safely on local roads and highways.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: OSHA oversees workplace safety regulations throughout Kansas and Missouri. The OSHA website contains updates on safety inspections and federal workplace safety standards.
- Missouri Highway Patrol: The MHP website offers detailed information regarding local safety initiatives such as seat belt enforcement and drunk driving prevention efforts.
Contact our Independence, Mo., Personal Injury Attorneys
The law firm of Humphrey, Farrington & McClain has become the largest personal injury law firm in the Kansas City region because of our dedication to serving our clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
Our lawyers have obtained record-breaking settlements and jury verdicts in a variety of cases, including car accidents, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse. The key to our success is understanding our clients' goals and sticking with our cases until our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
Schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Humphrey Farrington by calling 888-353-0491 or emailing us.