Bold labels are required.
Independence, Missouri, Accident Injury Attorney
When you enter a property, whether for business, pleasure or just to visit, you have a legal right to expect the property owner to do everything reasonably possible to protect your safety. Property owners and managers share liability for injuries or wrongful death suffered on property under their control. From building construction and premises design through removing unsafe conditions in a timely manner, the property owner can be held liable for money damages in premises liability lawsuits.
Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyers
Premises liability claims — sometimes called slip-and-fall accidents — are becoming increasingly difficult to win. Property owners and managers have effectively lobbied legislatures for tort reform that has removed much of their responsibility. Injured victims need experienced lawyers who know this area of litigation and have the professional and financial resources to properly build a case.
- Retail store and business property accidents
- Elevator, escalator and stairwell accidents
- Sidewalk, parking lot and parking ramp injuries
- School and bus injuries, park and recreation accidents
- Swimming pool accidents, injuries at private residences
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Bar fights, assault injuries, insufficient security
- Workplace exposure, building contamination
If you or a loved one has been injured while on private or public property, talk to an experienced Kansas City premises liability lawyer at Humphrey, Farrington & McClain. To arrange a free consultation, contact us online or call 888-353-0491.
More On Premises Liability:
• Frequently Asked Questions About Premises Liability
• Trespassers and Premises Liability FAQ
• Keeping the Premises Safe
• Toxic Substances on the Property
• Criminal Acts by Third Parties
• Liability of Tenants & Landlords
• Liabilities of Contractors and Construction Companies