Bold labels are required.
Independence Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Not every personal injury law firm is prepared to handle the complex issues that arise after an accident that causes catastrophic injury such as paraplegia, quadriplegia or nerve damage resulting in other forms of paralysis. After an accident with such life-changing consequences, experienced legal representation is essential.
At Humphrey, Farrington & McClain, we have built a strong local and national reputation as a resource for people who must focus on healing and rehabilitation after serious accidents. Among thousands of cases yielding well over $1 billion in settlements and trial verdicts for our clients, our Missouri-based legal team has shown clear strength in many cases involving neurological damage, paralysis and other severe injuries from:
- Car wrecks, truck and motorcycle crashes, and other transportation and recreational accidents
- Construction accidents and other on-the-job accidents
- Use of dangerous and defective products at home, at work or on the road
- Surgical errors, anesthesia errors, failure to diagnose and other forms of medical malpractice
Turn to a Firm With the Resources to Build and Win Your Case
You can count on a proven metro Kansas City paralysis attorney at our firm to investigate and assess your accident thoroughly, with a focus on building your case for maximum compensation from all viable sources. Our track record and willingness to try cases are tremendous assets for individuals and families whose ability to move forward may depend on:
- Quality long-term medical treatment targeting maximum physical and emotional health
- Costly mobility equipment such as wheelchairs and adaptive transportation
- Extensive physical therapy and rehabilitation or potentially lifelong care and services to enable the highest possible quality of life
In addition to expert resources needed to assess the causes of your accident and who is liable, we call upon orthopedic physicians, surgeons, other medical professionals, life care planners, occupational therapists and others to prove the merit and high value of our clients' cases.
Aggressive Negotiators and Trial Lawyers on Your Side From Day One
We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a free consultation and case evaluation, applying decades of experience to help you make sound decisions for your future.
If we are able to represent you, that means we believe in your case and will charge no attorneys' fees or expenses unless we win compensation for you. Contact an Independence spinal cord injury lawyer at our firm online or by calling 888-353-0491.