Bold labels are required.
Missouri Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries Attorney
More than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements since 1984 alone proves how hard we fight for every client who is injured in an auto accident caused by someone else's negligence. Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury cases that we handle — but we don't just handle the case, we focus on representing the injured person. And every injured person has his or her own goals and concerns.
Why Hire Humphrey, Farrington & McClain?
At Humphrey, Farrington & McClain, P.C., we represent clients who have been seriously injured in auto accidents. There may be thousands of auto accidents every year in Missouri, which makes these cases similar in nature, but no two clients are the same. As cliché as it sounds, every client deserves to feel as though he or she is the law firm's only client. For a free consultation, contact our firm online or call 888-353-0491.
An Overview of Our Auto Accident Practice
We handle auto accident cases involving everything from moderate to catastrophic injuries, including those cases giving rise to wrongful death claims. Every personal injury case involving motor vehicles follows a relatively predictable timeline:
- Immediately after the auto accident. The police will write accident reports, insurance information will be exchanged (assuming all parties have proper insurance) and seriously injured people will be taken to the hospital for treatment. Your attorney will collect evidence, including photographs of damaged vehicles and health records.
- The months following the auto accident. A serious injury will require medical attention and ongoing treatment. At this point, your medical bills will begin to pile up, and you may lose income or wages from time taken off your job for health care treatment and other concerns.
- The year (or longer) leading up to settlement or trial. You may realize that even moderate injuries can be life-changing. Fortunately, with the help of an attorney who has prepared your case for trial from day one, you will be in the best position to make yourself as whole as possible after you've been injured.
Make no mistake: We will go to trial in an effort to win the compensation you deserve after an auto accident.
MO Fatality Lawsuit Compensation Law Firm
If you've been injured or a loved one has been killed in an auto accident, consider the attorneys of Humphrey, Farrington & McClain, P.C. Contact our firm online or call 888-353-0491 to discuss your needs and goals with one of our Kansas City car accident lawyers.
More Information About Car Accidents:
• Car Accident Information Overview
• Frequently Asked Questions About Motor Vehicle Accidents
• Auto Accident Injuries and Compensation
• Car Accident Insurance Claims Dos and Don'ts
• Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
• No-Fault Insurance
• What to Do if You Are in a Car Accident